We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address may be used to gather broad demographic information.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
This web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program.
1. We do NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
2. We do NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
3. We do NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent.
4. We do NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
5. We do NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Reporting copyright infringements
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Pub. L. 105-304, thehealthscience.com has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the thehealthscience.com domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated agent specified below.
E-mail: [email protected]
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
* A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
* A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
* A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit thehealthscience to locate the material;
* Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to [email protected] Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will NOT expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us at [email protected]